You are not logged in.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 3:03pm

Dear visitor, welcome to Avira Support Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "edcazu" started this thread

Date of registration:
Dec 9th 2012

Version:
Avira Free Antivirus

Operating System:
Windows XP

Monday, December 10th 2012, 11:39pm

Failed to update from file vdf_fusebundle.zip

I have two PCs, one of the PCs is no internet, and to update the antivirus, used to use the file vdf_fusebundle.zip.

Since installing version 2013, I have problems upgrading from vdf_fusebundle.zip file. With previous versions I had no problem.

Previously I download the update tool and then I created the file successfully vdf_fusebundle.zip.

Upon manually update (Update / Manual Update) and choose the previously created ZIP file, get the error: "An error occurred During The file download"

Before posting I reviewed:
- Uninstall and reinstall the application
- In the "Proxy settings" is selected "Use system proxy settings"
- I tried with the Spanish version and the same failure.
Note: Direct update (Update / Start Update) terminates normally.

The report of the failed update is:

Avira Free Antivirus Updater
Complete product update

Creation time: Lunes, 10 de Diciembre de 2012 04:45:15 p.m.

Operating system:
Microsoft Windows XP (Service Pack 3) [5.1.2600] 32 bit

Product information:
Product version: 13.0.0.2832
Updater: C:\Archivos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\update.exe 13.4.14.294
Update resource: C:\Archivos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\updaterc.dll 13.4.0.163
Library: C:\Archivos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\update.dll 1.0.0.9
Plugin: C:\Archivos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\updext.dll 13.4.0.294
GUI: C:\Archivos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\updgui.dll 13.4.3.267

Temp Directory: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Datos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\TEMP\UPDATE\
Backup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Datos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\BACKUP\
Installation Directory: C:\Archivos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\
Updater folder: C:\Archivos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\
AppData folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Datos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\

Connection settings:
- Connection type: Web server
- Transfer type: Existing connection
Proxy settings: System settings used

16:45:20 [UPD] [INFO] Checking whether newer files are available.
16:45:20 [UPD] [INFO] Select update server 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Datos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\TEMP\UPDATE\FUSE\'.
16:45:20 [UPD] [INFO] Downloading of 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Datos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\TEMP\UPDATE\FUSE\fusebundle13-win32-int.info.gz' to 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Datos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\TEMP\UPDATE\fusebundle13-win32-int.info.gz'.
16:45:20 [UPDLIB] [ERROR] Open file C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Datos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\TEMP\UPDATE\FUSE\fusebundle13-win32-int.info.gz failed. Error: El sistema no puede hallar el archivo especificado.
16:45:20 [UPDLIB] [ERROR] Retrying...
16:45:20 [UPD] [INFO] Downloading of 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Datos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\TEMP\UPDATE\FUSE\fusebundle13-win32-int.info.gz' to 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Datos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\TEMP\UPDATE\fusebundle13-win32-int.info.gz'.
16:45:20 [UPDLIB] [ERROR] Open file C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Datos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\TEMP\UPDATE\FUSE\fusebundle13-win32-int.info.gz failed. Error: El sistema no puede hallar el archivo especificado.
16:45:20 [UPDLIB] [ERROR] Retrying...
16:45:20 [UPDLIB] [ERROR] No other server, update aborted
16:45:20 [UPD] [ERROR] Generation of update structure failed. UpdateLib delivers error 537.

Summary:
0 Files downloaded
0 Files installed

Lunes, 10 de Diciembre de 2012 04:45:20 p.m.

The update failed!

Date of registration:
Aug 4th 2007

Version:
Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Antivirus Premium
Avira Internet Security

Operating System:
Windows 8.1 Professional X64

Tuesday, December 11th 2012, 1:16am

You need to modify your fusebundle.conf using notepad
in the bottom of the content